Majenda is an integrated financial and tax services business. We offer financial planning and implementation, insurance, accounting, tax and business services.
Majenda Financial Pty Ltd ABN 64 165 148 587 is a Corporate Authorised Representative of the Australian dealer group Madison Financial Group Pty Ltd, ABN 36 002 459 001, AFSL 246679. Majenda Financial provides financial, superannuation and insurance services.
Majenda Australia Pty Ltd ABN 13 103 444 033 is a CPA Practice and a Registered Tax Agent (728 17 015) and provides accounting, tax and business services.
Our firm specialises in provide tax and financial services to Australian expatriates and returned / retired expatriates. We have clients in the following cities:
Asia: Hong Kong, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Bangkok, Phuket, Ho Chi Minh City and Phnom Penh.
Middle East: Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, Sharjah, Ras Al Khaimah, Doha, Dhahran and Khobar.
Australia: Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Gold Coast, Adelaide and Perth.
Our Value Proposition
The financial and taxation services industry is dominated by large organisations that typically charge high fees and struggle to deliver good service.
In contrast, Majenda is able to deliver the following:
- Independence: we are not aligned with product provider or product manufacturer. We are able to recommend a wide variety of investment products and ensure that every product we recommend is suitable for our client's investment needs.
- Value: Our objective is to ensure clients receive solid investment returns without taking undue risks. We look for opportunities to minimise fees and costs. The result of increasing investment returns and reducing costs is that the client's investments grow at a faster rate than would otherwise have been the case. Our motto is "returns up and costs down". It is one of the key elements of long term investment success.
- Integrated services: We offer a rare combination of financial planning, superannuation, insurance and tax services, which means that our advisors can take a holistic approach when advising clients. Using our understanding of our client's tax position, we can recommend structures and investments that can optimise their future after tax income.
- Proactive: Rather than waiting to be asked to take action, we look for opportunities to improve a client's personal situation. For example we may recommend that a client tax advantage of the superannuation co-contribution scheme offered by the Government or a particular type of tax deduction. Or we might recommend a new investment that has become available on one our investment platforms. Our aim is to be one step ahead and to be looking for opportunities to improve our client's financial position or protect them against risks.
- Personalised service: Many companies say they have the "personal touch" but how many actually do? Many of our clients regularly tell us that they trust our judgement and they really appreciate the personalised service they receive. Because we are not a giant corporation, we know all our clients personally and are able to give them the personal touch.